Sunday, 12 May 2013

Cleaning House

Jai Srimannarayana!

Since recieving the recent news, I decided it was time to change about the blog and make it more fitting to my life now and mould it to how I perceive for the future. I aim to make this a more comprehensive blog on my experiences not as a Western Hindu, but as a Bhagavata, a Sri Vaishnava. I hope this new aim and effort will be a learning tool for those who are interested in the Sri Vaishnava Sampradaya. Reading through some of the previous posts all I could say to myself was "What was I thinking?". So I have started by cutting some of the random ramblings and posts that were made out of either frustration or ignorance. I will also be editing posts to make them more relevant as well as more accurate. So I hope you enjoy the new blog. 



Aditya Mishra said...

Jai Shri Ram, Please accept my humble pranam.. dear brother.. please share ur testimony of coming to vedic religion by sharing it on this FB page

sadhana said...

Astrologer in Hyderabad

Astrologer in Bangalore

Astrologer in Chennai

Astrologer in Mumbai

Astrologer in Delhi

Astrologer in Kolkata

mirriam ndunge said...


megha goel said...

Simple yet nice way of describing your journey into the Sanatan dharama. I am myself a Sanatan dharama follower. I recently faced few challenges in life which strengthen my belief in God and even started my website and writing blogs. Do read my blog on